- Tinos Entries
Description: Kampos village is located in the center of the island, in the lush valley that it shares with Komi and Kalloni. It is built according to traditional architectural standards and is distinguished for its purity and beauty.
The village has two churches: Aghia Triada (Holy Trinity) with the remarkable pebbled courtyard and Aghia Aikaterini (St. Catherine) with the beautiful wooden iconostasis, built in 1770 under the Russian Domination, in honor of the Russian empress Catherine A.
Visit the traditional village laundry preserved unchanged until today.
Make sure to try paximadia (rusks) and bread from the bakery, as well as local specialties in the café-restaurant in the center of the village.
Distance from Chora: 7.0 km / 12 mins by car